TIPS FOR HOA and GOOSE CONTROL
- Inform all residents by email, postings or mailings that a goose control company has been hired.
- Caution residents that goose dogs will be on all properties herding geese when they are present.
- Alert residents that if they have dogs they should obey leash laws especially when goose dogs are present. If your dog is reactive, please leave the area.
- Safety is of the utmost importance for those providing this valuable service to your community. Please prevent dogs from harassing or chasing working dogs and their handlers.
- Expect multiple visits per day as necessary by handlers and goose dogs.
- Ask prospective goose control companies for references.
- Use a Certified Goose Management company.