Friday, January 23, 2015

Goose Control White Board

    To us, and our dogs, the goose control business seems second nature.  But it only seems that way because we put in a lot of hard work, training and education.  How it works is not always easy to explain.  It is probably the number one question we get when we first visit a client's property and meet them.

    Usually their second question is, "How do you make it look so easy?! We have been trying to get rid of them for years."

    This is where I usually launch into my hyper information overload mode and try to explain everything under the sun about goose control, herding dogs, ducks and sheep :-) .   About 30 seconds in, I can see the glazed look in the listeners eyes telling me I have gone too far.

    Well no more!

Follow the link below to our new RMGC Explainer video!

Watch and leave us your comments.

Thanks!

The RMGC Team


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0ySi_V33I


No comments:

Post a Comment